I am excited to share my gluten-free dessert recipe with you – it’s tangy, moist, and dense. I think blueberries and lemons are such a good friends.
GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 1/3 cup honey powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 2 cups blueberry
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 pasture raised eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- Zest of one lemon
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- Combine rice flour, coconut flour, potato starch, honey powder, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix blueberry with coconut powder and set aside.
- Combine honey and melted butter in large bowl and mix well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and coconut milk and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix just to comebine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan, and sprinkle sugar powder.