If you need a quick and easy dinner recipe, try this delicious veal scallopini. It will be ready in less than 20 minutes.
You can substitute veal with beef or chicken. Enjoy~!
- 12 oz (about 3 piceses) veal scallopini or cutlets
- Pink salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the veal with salt and pepper on both sides. Sprinkle the flour and coat evenly. Shake off the excess flour.
- In a skillet, heat the oil, add veal and cook over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice in the same skillet, stirring up any browned bits.
- Add butter and cook for about 2 minutes then add capers.
- Put the veal back in the skillet, cook for 1-2 minutes while spooning the sauce over the veal.
- Remove the veal from the skillet and place them on plates.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, stir the parsley into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over veal.