Happier way to eat eggs. I had to try this cloud egg trend for our brunch today. It was so much fun to cook and it tasted yummy.
Hope you enjoy it, too!!
- 3 pasture raised organic eggs
- Non stick cooking spray
- Pink salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried dill weed
- Spring mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks, placing the egg whites in a large mixing bowl and the yolks in a small bowl (one yolk per bowl).
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Dollop 3 large spoonfuls of the egg whites onto the prepared baking sheet and indent the centers of each with the back of a spoon to look like nests .
- Gently pour 1 yolk into the nest of each white.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and dried dill weed on each egg.
- Bake for about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve on top of toast or some greens.