This is the best detox juice that I have tried so far. I’m getting into the habit of having vegetable detox juice every morning.
- 200g carrot
- 200g green cabbage
- 200g broccoli
- 200g tomato
- 100g yellow onion
- 50g celery
- 5 cloves garlic
- Handful of parsley
- Filtered water
- A pinch of pink salt
- Chop all the vegetables into chunks.
- Toss them in a medium size pot and pour the filtered water half an inch above the level.
- Bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Puree the vegetable soup using hand blender or blender and keep it in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to drink, chop some apple, add a pinch of salt and blend it with the vegetable juice.