PEPPER AND EGG SANDWICH
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red bell peppers
- 3 pasture-raised extra large eggs (or 4 large eggs)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried chopped onion
- Pink salt and pepper
- 4 slices gluten-free bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add red bell peppers, and season lightly with salt; cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until peppers are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine eggs with milk, Parmesan cheese, dried chopped onion, salt, and pepper; whisk and set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place the bread butter-side-down first onto skillet and grill until lightly browned. Flip over and lightly brown them.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes; stirring well to coat egg onto peppers.
- Scoop the egg and pepper mixture on the slice of grilled bread and top with sliced avocado. Cover with the other slice of grilled bread and serve.