OVEN BAKED TURMERIC COCONUT CHICKEN FINGERS
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoons turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pink salt and pepper
- Avocado oil spray or coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Whisk eggs with garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, coconut, turmeric, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Dip a chicken tender into the egg wash, then dip it into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the tender onto the baking sheet.
- Spray each breaded chicken tender with avocado oil to make them extra crispy.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip to the other side and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with honey mustard or homemade ketchup.