Recently, I’ve been using oil a lot. Hemp oil is a flavorful oil that comes from the seeds of hemp plant. It is packed with many nutrients that are beneficial to health. I’ve read many encouraging reviews about physical pain, depression, anxiety, and other health issues. I use this oil a lot these days…in my morning detox juice or smoothies, for salad dressing and cooking. (People are often confused about THC content, but hemp seeds don’t contain any THC.)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 orange bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Persian cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons hemp oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa with vegetables.
- Add lemon juice, hemp oil, and cilantro; toss until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Season with pink salt and black pepper to taste.
- For best flavor, let the salad rest for about 30 minutes before serving.
Note : You can add salmon, shrimp, seafood, avocado, carrot, beack beans, egg…the possibilities are endless.