These gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and oil-free muffins could be the quickest way to brighten your day!
Sweet Potato Muffins
-2 cups oat flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-2 tsps ground cinnamon
-1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
-1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
-1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
-1 cup almond milk
-1/2 cup pure maple syrup
-2 tbsp flaxseeds
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-Raisins (or chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350(180C)F and line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, pink salt and raisins or chocolate chips.
3. In a bowl, add sweet potato, almond milk, maple syrup, flaxseeds and vanilla extract; mix well until smooth.
4. Add wet mixture to dry and stir through until just well combined.
5. Scoop mixture into muffin pan and bake for about 25 minutes.